Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome and Come On In!

Hi, Everyone!

Joan and I (your fearless discussion leaders and moderators) welcome you to the official and first annual CCAD Common Summer Reading Blog!

While you're reading and thinking about Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, feel free to ask questions and add comments. Joan and I will also be adding our own comments, pictures, links, and questions to further expand upon and enrich your collective reading experience.

We hope that this blog serves as a safe and respectful environment for you to meet, greet, think, learn, and play. CCAD is committed to integrated learning and to fostering risk-taking, so it's our hope that this blog will be a fun and useful introduction to your lives and careers as new college students here with us.

So, have at it! Bonne lecture! (happy reading. I like to throw French phrases around from time to time, so stay on your toes.) Remember that Joan and I are to help and encourage you, so please don't hesitate to ask.

All my best,

-Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment